We have recently opened an international education centre in Brunei which will deliver affordable British education programmes to the ASEAN region. This will include China, Japan and several countries in the Middle East.
With a focus on meeting the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030, the centre in Brunei will use the power of education to hit all 17 global goals.
As a country, Brunei have also launched their own national development plan – Wawasan 2035 or Vision 2035. Above all, this strategic plan aims to turn Brunei Darussalam into a nation widely recognised for:
- the accomplishments of its well educated and highly-skilled people as measured by the highest international standard;
- quality of life that is among the top 10 nations in the world; and
- dynamic and sustainable economy with income within the top countries in the world.
Affordable online education programmes
Education is at the heart of Wawasan 2035 and we strongly support this development plan. Through Nisai Brunei, we will offer the following online education programmes:
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Cambridge accredited IGCSEs and A Levels
- Technical and Vocational programmes accredited by NOCN
Furthermore, our online education programmes can help re-engage students into learning and boost their confidence levels.
Ordinarily, our learners study in small, live classes studying at a similar pace and ability. Coupled with supportive teachers and interactive lessons, our learners receive more attention and are therefore able to progress quicker. During lessons, students can interact verbally via their headset, through public text chat or privately text chat just the teacher.