This page gives you the latest on what Nisai have been working on in the UK and Internationally.
Drag & Drop elements for the Sidebar here
Dhruv Patel will be attending the UNESCO Ministerial Forum as a part of the Moscow International Education Fair 2018
Dhruv Patel will be attending the ‘Global Dialogue on ICT and Education Innovation’, which will be organised by UNESCO in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia Federation on 18th-19th April, in Moscow, Russia Federation.
This incredible platform will bring together ministers of UNESCO member states, representatives of the education sector, industry leaders from academic and private sectors and other stakeholders for high-level discussion and dialogues.
The Ministerial Forum aims to:
• Provide a platform to share policies and innovate experience
• Discuss the challenges and opportunities of ICT-enhanced quality education
• Promote partnerships to develop and implement evidence-based and results orientated national education strategies to meet the challenges of Education 2030
The Ministerial Forum will also include three parallel workshops:
1. Workshop “Teachers for Education 2030: ICT potential for Transformation the System.”
2. Workshop “Openness of Education for Quality Equality and Inclusion
3. Partnership Roundtable “Collaboration between Public and Private Sectors”
Dhruv Patel has been invited to share his experience during a workshop focusing on “Teachers for Education 2030: ICT potential for Transformation the System”. Dhruv will discuss how as CEO of The Nisai Group, he has taken the model of education in the UK and implemented it online to aid 21st-century students in changing times.
The UNESCO Ministerial Forum, a part of the Moscow International Education Fair 2018, is an excellent opportunity for Nisai and we are excited to promote and develop strategies to meet the challenges of Education 2030. The Nisai Group are making a significant impact overseas, and it is our goal to make education better for all, worldwide.