We understand that every learner’s educational needs are incredibly diverse and that every school feels that pressure.
OFSTED requires each school to provide a broad and balanced curriculum that meets the needs of all pupils, but that does not take into account the different types of students who walk into school each day and their individual challenges.
Moreover, we are results driven but recognise that for some learners, even 100% attendance is a result. Successfully re-engaging back into a mainstream school is a result. Subsequently, continuing to higher education or training is a result.
What do we offer?
- Curricula for Key Stages 1 through to 4 at Lammas School, Nottinghamshire
- Long-term: curricula for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Short-term: rolling flexible 6 week curriculum ranging from 1 hour to 15 hours per week
- Booster programmes: delivered over 10 weeks to fill any gaps in knowledge
- Personalised Learning Support: online academic with the 1:1 support of a friendly mentor
- Project based learning: developing soft skills at Nisai House. Nottingham
- High impact, low literacy support through Units of Sound
What are the benefits of Nisai?
- Providing education into the home, public area and onsite at school
- Improving attendance
- Reducing fixed term exclusions
- Improving learner attainment
- As part of a wider strategy to re-engage learners
- Supporting non-traditional learners who are unable to attend mainstream and specialist provision
Additionally, we have many different payment plans set up to meet your requirements, depending on your situation. Call us to discuss: +44 (0) 208 424 8475.