For over 22 years, we have offered effective and innovative ways of providing our students with a holistic learning experience.
We work with students to help them achieve their ambitions through holistic learning, creating pathways to university and subsequently future employment. Furthermore, we have worked with thousands of learners with various barriers such as medical illness, SEND and mental health as well as mainstream learners.
Holistic Learning – What do we offer?
- Curricula for Key Stages 1 through to 4 at Lammas School, Nottinghamshire
- Long-term: curricula for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Short-term: rolling flexible 6 week curriculum ranging from 1 hour to 15 hours per week
- Booster programmes: delivered over 10 weeks to fill any gaps in knowledge
- Personalised Learning Support: online academic with the 1:1 support of a mentor
- Project based learning: developing soft skills at Nisai House, Nottingham
- High impact, low literacy support through Units of Sound
What are the benefits of Nisai?
- OFSTED inspected education
- Lessons taught by supportive, DBS checked teachers
- Smaller class sizes to focus on learner success
- Affordable, personalised, nurturing approach to learning
- Proven to boost confidence and self-esteem
- Social clubs and extra-curricular activities
- Termly progress reports on each learner
- Support from form tutors as well as our Student Support and Learning Services teams