While every learner has the same right to education, placing every single learner in a mainstream school is often close to impossible – that’s where Nisai can help.
We are experienced in working with Local Authority teams such as Virtual School, SEND, Behaviour and Attendance, Medical and Hospital School and Pupil Referral Units.
We provide high quality education across different local areas that:
- Helps improve attendance and attainment
- Reduces NEETs figures (Not in Education, Employment or Training)
- Improves future employment opportunities
What do we offer?
- Long-term: curricula for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Short-term: rolling flexible 6 week curriculum ranging from 1 hour to 15 hours per week
- Booster programmes: delivered over 10 weeks to fill any gaps in knowledge
- Personalised Learning Support: online academic with the 1:1 support of a mentor
- Academic and Project based learning: developing skills at Nisai House, Nottingham
- High impact, low literacy support through Units of Sound
What are the benefits of Nisai?
- Lessons taught by knowledgeable, DBS checked teachers
- Section 41 approved by DfE
- OFSTED inspected education
- Smaller class sizes to focus on learner success
- Cost effective, personalised approach to learning
- Flexible, holistic learning experience
- A safe, secure inclusive environment for learning
- Termly reports and progress tracking
- Social clubs and extra-curricular activities
- Ongoing support from our Student Support and Learning Services teams
We have many different payment plans set up to meet your requirements, depending on your personal situation. Call us to discuss: +44 (0) 208 424 8475.